Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Blog Post #12: What does Internship Readiness look like?

Qualities that I believe someone has who is internship ready are leadership, dependability, determination, humility, humbleness, along with their own personality. I plan to demonstrate internship readiness by improving on my growth areas that were pointed out by my instructors and peers. I would also demonstrate this by working more intimately with my peers, and coming up with ways of staying connected with them. I also will strive to stand out as a leader in my own ways in class. Things that I plan to change is my approach to class and working with others. I also plan to be more energized and excited about class and my internship opportunities.

I would also like to work more on my networking and showing my personality to corporate companies. Since I want to hold my own firm, I need to acquire the skills of social networking. I would also like to work more on working with a team of people. This is not my strong suit, and I need to figure out how to work intimately with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment