Sunday, October 30, 2011

Blog Post #8: The Babysitter's Club...Community

The community I am a part of is a babysitting community. The members of my community are family-based and tied to friends of my family members. This community initially started as just a family operation, but it became more of a task for me as more members were added on. The interaction in my community is friendly and very open. The kinds of things that go on in the community are homework studies, interactive activities, and transportation to their homes.

The thing that connects the community is the friendship that they have between each other. I am connected to the community because I get the opportunity to witness it. The members of the community sometimes choose to be a part of the community, but sometimes are obligated to be a part of the community because of transportation or homework issues. My community's benefits are that all of the members interact like family. My community's disadvantages are that we may get too involved with each other and get dristracted from doing our work.

I really enjoy my community because I get to see the community members grow. I am the eldest member of my community and because of this, I get to see everything evolve. Most of my community consists of girls, and that makes everything more sentimental.

No comments:

Post a Comment