Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Blog Post #4: My Bio Blog

My name is Dominique Anderson, and I am 21 years old. I have a big interest in jewelry making, interior/commercial design, traveling, many forms of art, and learning new things about life and the people who exist in it. I am also very family oriented, and consider them to be a big motivation in my life, especially while I am attending the Year Up program. I have seven younger siblings who look up to me, so I feel that it is mandated that I do something that would at least make a positive impact in their lives. I have future plans to go to a four-year college, preferably Sacramento State or out of state, that would apply to Commercial Design, and get a Associate of Arts Degree in Fine Arts.

After I feel that I have accomplished my school studies, I will work at trying to create my own design firm that would aid businesses or companies who needs functional and creative environment to work in. My reason for choosing commercial design as a career is because I am a very artistic person, and would love to be able to meld that into a business career, where I can effectively help someone. I would want the work that I do in the world to last for a prominent number of years and be useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment